The app allows to customize the Product, Home page widgets and Dropzone. To do this, click the Settings button on the top of the Dashboard and select the required section from the Widget settings.
Use the Home page and Product page Settings to:
- enable/disable widget on the store page
change the width of photos in the gallery;
- use theme styles for gallery title, subtitle, and description;
- display/disable the widget title and subtitle;
- enable/hide the widget description;
- display/disable the upload button;
- configure the slider size and styling;
- enable/disable the widget line;
- enable/disable a photo caption and edit its background color;
- enable/disable the widget lightbox (zoom feature);
Lightbox. Zoom and Social media sharing features
It is possible to enable/disable the Lightbox (zoom feature) in the Home and Product page widget settings. If enabled, it allows zooming, downloading and sharing photos from the Customer Photo Uploader slider to social media channels.
To review this feature on a storefront, click any photo in the Customer Photo Uploader slider on the storefront, and the lightbox with the additional options appears. There are the following options available:
- open an image in a fullscreen mode
- share it in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
- download an image
- move to previous and next photos by the navigation arrows
Upload Dropzone settings
The Upload Dropzone section is displayed on the storefront. It is visible for admin and customers and appears once the Upload image button is clicked.
This section can also be configured, e.g. it is possible to use the Settings > Upload Dropzone to:
- customize settings for heading;
- change Thank you message text and font size;
- customize background;
- set up button settings
- enable/disable the customer's email address for photo uploading (i.e. to make this field mandatory)
- enable/disable a description for each photo;
- see a preview/discard/save your changes.